1250 Point Eldar 05/17

I am bringing about 1250 points of Eldar next week and am looking for an adversary!

I'm not a big stickler for following the point values exactly so just bring something in the ballpark.

First come claims the game. I'll be getting to DT around 1815 or so.

J

• Like 2

I am bringing about 1250 points of Eldar next week and am looking for an adversary!

I'm not a big stickler for following the point values exactly so just bring something in the ballpark.

First come claims the game. I'll be getting to DT around 1815 or so.

J

Do you play to the missions (maelstrom preferred) or just roll dice and kill? I'd be down for a game but I'm very prone to sacrificing units to gain mission points. Want to make sure we start close to the same page as I weed through my multiple thousands of points in Marines :)

Sat down with my books and wrote up a list... 5 drop pods... 47 Marines organized into 3 full strength Tactical squads with two packing plasma guns on packing a Meltagun and the Sargents packing matching combi weapons, a full strength devestator squad 4 heavy bolters, and seven assault marines packing 2 flamers. All five squads in drop pods. With my favorite modeled captain these are a battle demi company so every single model here is objective secured. I also have the angels of death book which has a slight modification to a big detachment by adding a single thunder fire cannon to the above I get a sternhammer which allows me to reroll misses with Bolter weapons at all ranges.

Love my iron warriors using imperial fist rules i do :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.