My take on Celestant Prime

Oh yeah that's nice!  Can't wait to see it completed.  Also, nice color scheme on the Stormcast behind.  Haven't seen that one before. 

Have you guys used the Prime in game yet?  Is he really all that great?

The Prime more often than not delivers the pain were I want it.I usually do a turn 3 prime.that yields enough to garantee a hero one shot kill or can finish off an already damaged monster.

The biggest drawback ive found is that the game can already be decided by the time I bring it in.

Yer price comes out just a bit over what i can buy a prime for on ebay. I had to order the bits from france. I got prime wings to but found out the figure as feathers on top half of the cloak so went with feather wings.

Ill make some fluff of him being bless by Malerion too cause hes the leader of the SHADOWGUARD. Defenders of the shadow realm made by Sigmar as a gift for Malerions help in makeing the stormcast.

Their first loyalty is to Sigmar but they work for Malerion.

The biggest drawback ive found is that the game can already be decided by the time I bring it in.

Yeah this is what I have been most unsure about.  It depends on the size of game and objectives, but turn 3 is pretty far along.  It feels wrong to bring him in earlier though haha.  Watched a battle report where they brought him in on turn 3 and he instantly killed an entire full health unit of blood warriors... only to be subsequently killed in a single round of combat by a Bloodthirster.  It was actually pretty funny.  

I imagine the bigger the battle is, the more valuable he would be.  

Brotherhood of the Great Bolts. Possibly the most op battalion in the game.

1×Celestant-Prime

2×Lord-Relictors

2×Knight-Vexillor

Each hero phase these bad boys to blast out anywhere from 4-72 mortal wounds...per hero phase. With unlimited range too. Plus the primes hammer becomes super hammer.