OFCC bound

bunkbess20

Hey fellas sorry i havent been able to make it down to the shop in a while.  Good luck on your trip out this week.  I had so many questions for you guys about your armies, lists, playstyles plans and tatics.  I was wondering if you guys could do a brief overview of what your taking and how it functions and how you might counter Battle company, eldar or some of the other shenanigans that you might see?  Did you guys get it all painted? display boards?  I'm interested in the prep for tournaments and thought you guys would be awsome people to ask!

Also have you guys heard about any of the OFCC items, dice, templates, dice bags ect that might be on sale?  id be interested in some dice and a template if they are.

most of all good luck guys, do OHOFCC proud!

Hey fellas sorry i havent been able to make it down to the shop in a while.  Good luck on your trip out this week.  I had so many questions for you guys about your armies, lists, playstyles plans and tatics.  I was wondering if you guys could do a brief overview of what your taking and how it functions and how you might counter Battle company, eldar or some of the other shenanigans that you might see?  Did you guys get it all painted? display boards?  I'm interested in the prep for tournaments and thought you guys would be awsome people to ask!

Also have you guys heard about any of the OFCC items, dice, templates, dice bags ect that might be on sale?  id be interested in some dice and a template if they are.

most of all good luck guys, do OHOFCC proud!

We're back and not dead! It was a great time and I'll write up a full report for you guys to enjoy later. Right now I'm still functioning on just a 5 hour nap after literaly traveling all night so ye olde brain is a little foggy still heheh. As far as swag goes we've definitely brought some stuff back for y'all and the store to enjoy though sadly there were no dice. We made sure to let the senate know though that we have a bunch of people out here who want some so as soon as they get a new order sorted out that they should let us know!