Deadzone

pretre

Okay, so...

Between all my kickstarting, trades and a recent batch I got at OFCC (Thanks, Biggles!), I have a recockulous amount of Deadzone stuff. (And this doesn't even count the still to arrive Warzone kickstarter that I have coming in.)

I just put up a new bookcase to put it on and am working on sorting and figuring out what I have.

So my question is this, is anyone interested in playing? I have enough now that I can field teams for all the factions (multiples for each) and I'm wondering what to do next.

Thoughts:

- Run Deadzone demos over the next year with painted terrain/teams for people to test out.

- Run another league during the year. I have the added benefit of allowing easy entry for interested parties since I have loaner armies.

- Run a Deadzone event on Friday at OFCC next year. This could include teams readily available for everyone to play and multiple tables (I think I could probably setup 5-6 tables with teams at this point, I would just need to paint). I was thinking an 'ongoing' event where people could stop by whenever and play a game. We could have a scoreboard with best wins and other achievements to show off play.

- Offer prizes! I've got enough that I could probably have the OFCC event have a few 'grand prizes' that involve fully painted team(s) for the winner(s). Perhaps every time you win a game at the open event, you get your name in a drawing or something. Or give away minis/teams for certain achievements.

- Give up on Deadzone and make a few new 40k armies out of all the models I have at this point.

Okay, that's enough rambling for a minute.

• Like 1

Im still interested in the game and I have my starter along with the contagion set.I would be up for some league play if theres 6 or so regulars committed to play:)

AoS league is starting now though,not sure how thats going to go but I need to make it the priority until it wraps up in October.

Would be fun to work on the Marader models too,,Deadzone/Warpath models are about the only ones I like that Mantic puts out.

• Like 1