Stranger Things Season 2 coming in 2017

intrizic

Love both those things. Which Deathstroke? Deathstroke from Arrow Deathstroke? Because, seriously, the DC movies have to use the TV shows if they want to be good. Flash and Arrow are damn fun.

I wish they'd done some sort of crossover between these from the beginning, but I'm pretty certain they're not going to at this point - and honestly, I'm generally okay with that. The DC Cinematic Universe definitely has a very different style than the DC TV Universe and mixing them up at this stage in the game would be a little weird. I like the more fun and comic booky TV Universe the way it is (just hope they can get more characters integrated) and still hold out hope for the DC Movies.

I was hella bored last Sunday and watched Batman v Superman (the extended cut), and honestly, didn't hate it. I probably actually liked it more than Suicide Squad by a good margin. I'm definitely interested in seeing where things go for both versions of the DCU from here and think Deathstroke in Batman sounds pretty cool.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.