LF cheap metal tyranids

Looking to create a very Out of Production tyranid army using just metal and armor cast models. I'm frugal, or poor-like, so looking only for models I can get a very low cost relative to their current plastic incarnations. I'll be stripping and giving new bases to every model acquired. At present, I'm looking for:

-Metal Rippers

1998P406-02.jpg

-Metal Tyranid Warriors (devourers and rending claws)

c2000p060-02.jpg

-Metal Hormagaunts

c2000p063-02.jpg

-Metal Carnifexen (Oldest version, with the 4 hook arms)

1998P408-02.jpg

-Metal Gargoyles (newest version of the metal model, made in 2004 or so)

c2004usp0366-02.jpg

-Armorcast Trygon (Don't think anyone has one, but if you do, I'm interested)

Armorcast_Unreleased_Incomplete_Tyranid_

Ideally, I'm looking to get these for cheaper than I'd pay with ebay+shipping. Buying locally, I should at least see lower prices than that.

EDIT: added pictures in spoiler tags to the version of each model I'm looking for.

Lol, really should have mentioned sending me a PM. I come back to 3 posts, which is awesome, but I really need to check more often.

I could trade or by, but I'm looking for very good deals (almost liquidation prices) if cash is involved. I will be fielding the models, not reselling, if that matters to your calculations of worth.

Are you only buying or looking to trade? I have 3-4 blisters of the Gargoyles you're looking for.

I am interested. For cash, I could offer about a dollar fifty per model (shipping, if any, would be part of this cost). Yeah, low as hell, but I'll be buying new bases, and lots of pinning per model, so I think effort involved makes the price more reasonable. Not to mention, it's really hard to justify high costs on a 6pt model. I am very frugal, if you can't tell. I would much rather trade. I can offer a much more reasonable trade, provided your interests are things I'm willing to part with. Send me a PM with any things you are looking for and I'll see what I can do.

i have a ton of nids, id be willing to trade  for chaos/traitors legions

I doubt I have what you need, but I do have some chaos daemons and chaos marines, as well as many marine related things that could become chaos. I'm also pretty good with conversions/creation, and could create something worth trading, should you want to go that route. Maybe a PM for more specific interests?