Clean Up the Sticky's!

Tamwulf

Hey Power's that Be! Can we review the relevance and accuracy of the sticky's in this forum? I just glanced through them and a lot of info seems out of date or no longer being maintained/updated.

What does everyone want to see in sticky's?

1. Link to Squad Builder is awesome

2. Link to Official GW FAQ's

After that, I'm not really sure what else you could sticky. The OFC "House Rules" needs a thorough going over because of the General's Handbook and AoS FAQ. The list of Wizards is interesting, but it's over a year old now, and a lot of stuff has come out since then. Points and comp systems are, again, a bit moot now that we have the "Official" points, comp, and campaign rules from GW. 

A nice link would be to Warhammer TV and painting AoS miniatures. GW has been doing an excellent job on those tutorials.

If someone is so inclined or can find them online, maybe a post to the Pitched Battles from the General's Handbook? You know, the "battles"? 

Oh, and a link to the scenery special rules. The are kinda hidden at the GW website.

Finally, one thing that would interest me is a list of all the Army Warscrolls that are in the game, and how/where to get them. I'm talking the one off warscrolls you get for buying a particular unit or box set.

• Like 1