After 19 years...

If you want to shut down enemy psykers as hard as possible, a Culexus Assassin or Sisters of Silence are your pick.

If you want to bring psychic defense while getting some very useful powers, a Librarian (and/or Librarius Conclave) is what you want due to the psychic hood.

If you just want cheap and dirty psykers to add dice to your pool and get some powers in the bargain, Primaris Psykers (in-faction) or the various Inquisitorial psykers (in a henchmen squad, as an upgrade on an Inquisitor) are both excellent.

• Like 1

How do you propose he summons those demons?

By offering his immortal soul...

Kidding there. Serious regarding in-game summoning of daemons. If AM can't, I'd take AM psykers for dice and get a cheap marine psyker to do the actual summoning. DA are ideal AM allies for this, just because their psyker ICs are fearless, and fearless is a huge boon to AM units.

The AM thing confused me for a sec. I'd like to avoid deamons as I'm a bit of a fluff nut. I just cant justify them to myself. Also I'm kinda attached to my soul.

Took me awhile to get in the habbit of using AM (Astra Militarum) instead of IG (Imperial Guard), but its a useful habbit when interacting with the newer players.

As for fluff, there's so many ways to add daemons to a loyalist 40k army without disrupting fluff, just depends how you view army composition. Though for me, the reason is more about having the daemons "just lying around" in my collection, and less about trying to justify the fluff. Definitely prefer to use what I have, than to buy more models. 

And yeah, keep your soul, don't barter with that to anyone or anything. I was definitely kidding before. 

Now getting the SoS is going to be the tricky part.

Acquiring the models or affording the models? I think GG still has some of those box sets in stock, if it's just about acquisitions. Should, probably, be able to sell the other models on sprue to recoup some of your losses. 

Super poor right now so all I have to expend is the minis in my trade post. If I get lucky I can snag the right stuff to build my own psykers and Sisters of Silence. 

Could also ask for donations, if you are poor and not super picky.

I think if you started a thread explaining your desire for sisters of silence in the Rogue Trading section, and explained that any "female" models would do, and that you'd post painted pictures of them, you might actually get people willing to donate some models that they aren't going to paint themselves. Some of us have rather large model collections and really just want to see them painted and actually being used on the table. Might not get any GW models, or anything, but seems worth a try. 

I'd certainly consider "trading" an unpainted model for pictures of it painted by a guy who is going to actually use it, rather than just turning around and selling it.