April 12th Bits swap day (date change)

Okay I'm all packed up and have quite a bit!

Don, if you're interested in any of this, I will set it aside for you. You've totally earned dibs for all your support of our club.

Orks

-Battlewagon bits

-Nob bits

-Biker bits

-Burna/loota bits

-Kommando nob

-Various Boyz (partially painted)

-Black Reach bits including boyz and deffkoptas (4)

-Trukk (assembled)

Space Marines

-NIB Razorback

Dark Eldar

-NIB Ravager

-NIB Raider

-Raider (opened but unassembled)

Chaos Space Marines

-Spawn bits--reserved for Corey

-Soulgrinder (partially assembled, with some Tau bits added on (was going to be a hammerhead/soulgrinder kitbash))

TAU

-NIB fire warriors

Orcs & Goblins

-Most of a goblin regiment box (used a few guys for various conversions)

-About 8 wolves (some painted--poorly)

-Busted ass, but primed chariot (easily salvageable as the frame is all intact)

Dwarves

-A tub of old dwarves (showcasing my first attempts at painting models many moons ago)--reserved for Russ

Chaos Warriors

-Chaos Warrior Regiment bits

Books

-Books 1-11 of Gaunt's Ghosts series

-Titanicus by Dan Abnett

-Last Chancers trilogy by Gav Thorpe

-Books 1 and 2 of Nagash trilogy by Mike Lee

-Books 2 and 3 of Sigmar trilogy by Graham McNeil

-Malekith by Gav Thorpe

-Grudgebearer by Gav Thorpe

-Books 1, 2, and 5-13 of the Gotrek and Felix series by William King/Nathan Long

*EDIT*

X-Wing

Lambda Shuttle (I've kept all upgrade cards that aren't "Imperial only")

• Like 2

Hey Russ, check that box where all the chaos warriors you had were.  I seem to remember seeing a couple of Kieslev dudes in there.  Metals.  I believe there was some beastly Rasputin looking dude in there as well.  I'd like to take another look at those.  I just had to run out of there so quick.

Looking for Space marines bits and models, Talked to people at the swap and have a line on many things. Still looking for a Ironclad dread, chaos backpacks, chaplain, scouts for neophyts, black templar stuff and a master of the forge. In short fun Space Marines stuff, I will be at the shop next tuesday.

I'm Kevin, we spoke about space marines. I'll bring my bits in on Tuesday for you to pick through and a baggie to throw it all in.

As far as making a more successful bits day in the future, Nathaniel has been considering switching the mtg and tabletop halves of the store, and that right there would help. More foot traffic. As ever, our advertising could improve.

Thanks again everyone!

• Like 1

Hello there,

I thought I posted before I left but apparently it didn't work?

Anyways, sorry I didn't make it... the boy and I had to drive to North Bend and back.  And here's a helpful tip to remember on the weekend if you're coming up I5 northbound.  The tulip festival is on.  Parking. Lot.  heh

Munkie, please do me a favor and post here or PM me with ork stuff and those fantasy wolves my boy might like for fluff for his Space Wolves army.

Sounded like it went well though, eh?

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Munkie, please do me a favor and post here or PM me with ork stuff and those fantasy wolves my boy might like for fluff for his Space Wolves army.

The wolves have been spoken for, unfortunately. These items are hot hot HOT! Orks I can do. I've got some loota/burna bits, a few boyz (including one converted flash git), and a trukk all ready for an eager owner. Which would you like?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.