April 12th Bits swap day (date change)

I am running a bits swapping day down at Dark Tower. Saturday April 12th from Noon to 5pm. (date changed due to Tabletop day and I can't figure out how to change forum post titles)

Rules are simple. 

Bring any models and bits you are looking to get rid of. Each person will have roughly half a table to show their wares. No cost to get a table. 

Pre-registration here on this thread is encouraged, but not required. I will give you all a heads up if it looks like we are filling up.

You can trade your bits/models for other bits/models/ board games or whatever. You may not exchange items for cash. If you would like to work out a deal, you can purchase store credit to give to the person in exchange for the goods. (this keeps it possible to trade items for currency but keep the store involved.)

That is pretty much it. 

Feel free to post here with questions or to advertise what you will be bringing. 

Hello there,

I doubt I can be in attendance (go figure, eh?) but if someone needs a bit or bunch from the following kinds, lemme know and I'd be happy to try and find them and drop them off at Dark Tower Games for you:

*  Space Marines

*  Space Wolves

*  Tau

*  Eldar

*  Tyranids

*  Orks (very limited selection)
*  Chaos

*  Necrons (very limited selection)

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be late but will probably swing in around 2 to set up shop. I'm moving this summer and really need to downsize some of my more bloated collections. Ooh! Who's interested in Warhammer novels? I've got most (if not all) of the Gaunt's Ghosts Series, most of Gotrek and Felix (before they switched authors again), maybe even the Horus Heresy if I really feeling like pairing down, and many more.

I'll also probably bring stuff for playing X-Wing on the side when bidniss is slow.

Hey guys I'll be in the market for possessed bits. Not the wings or anything good just lots of possessed pieces, the crimson slaughter can take them as troops and I have really been digging a larger squad of them than I have right now...

I've got spare Chaos Spawn bits that should help. And I think a few old Warriors of Chaos mutation sprues...

Are you looking for current dwarves or would you settle for some older edition stuff? On a completely unrelated note, how do you feel about stripping terribly painted models?

I would be interested in some older models and am always willing to strip.. paint that is. Anything particular you are looking for?

Awesome thanks for the heads up guys I'll prolly take them all so I can field up to 20 possessed! With them as troops I feel like I can get away with being kinda dumb... Also bio mancy on them is kinda cool makes the unit even wackier and a possessed sorcerer with it was surprisingly awesome!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.