X-Wing Game Day: Saturday February 22nd - All day!

Crossposting this blurb I sent to Dark Tower to put up on their Facebook. Mind stickying this until the date Jim?

Come down to Dark Tower Games on February 22nd to play some games of the X-Wing: Miniature Game with lots of friendly people! Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a rookie pilot, this will be a great chance to fly some spaceships around the table and make laser sounds while having lots of fun! Flight instructors will be on hand for those just dipping their toes into the game with demo games running throughout the day. Even if you don't own any models, this is a great chance to try before you buy! All ages welcome! See you there!

You guys should all attend whether you can make it all day or just show up for a while, I'm thinking it will be lots of fun!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The very phrase, "more than one falcon" turns me on... I'm in.  And I'll be in full on game mode on saturday... my lady has cleared my schedual and made an appointment for a pedicure... GG I win.

The Custom AT-AT hoth scenario will be brought along for sheeeeeeeeeeeeer awesomeness.  We will need an 82 inch table to play.  Is this a problem to arange?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.