2014 Monthly Events Dark Tower Games B'ham WA

VonVilkee

4 points.

2 for 2 tyrants. 8 wounds = 1. C-1 means 1 point since you have one beyond the first.

The first tyrant would be 1 for being a Tyrant. Since the other costs are cumulative, he's only 1 point. C-1 means the first doesn't cost, but after the first you add a point (cumulatively).

The second tyrant brings you over 4 wounds, +1 for being a FMC, +1 for the cumulative cost.

Adding a Harpy/Crone would add +1 for 5 wounds (the total now being 13), and +2 as it's the third FMC. So then you'd be at your 7 points.

The document has changed since I wrote that comment. 

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great time last weekend at this event; organized and low key three games of competitive 40k with nice terrain in a clean and well-lit shop who even stayed open late for us. And beers afterward in the Bham.

Thanks VonVilkee, and Dark Tower Games and the other players. I'd do it again for sure.

• Like 2

Either way, I'd make time to come if it's at all possible. Personally, I really like smaller point values when you play three games in a day because the chances of playing the game all the way through are much better, and the game doesn't lose anything at all.

6th edition is really well balanced at 1500 pts.. 

Either way, I'd make time to come if it's at all possible. Personally, I really like smaller point values when you play three games in a day because the chances of playing the game all the way through are much better, and the game doesn't lose anything at all.

6th edition is really well balanced at 1500 pts..

Those are my thoughts after hosting few of these at lower points jumping back up to 1850 felt clunky...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...