Necron Monolith bits... any ideas?

dalmer

Hello there,

I've checked other places but have thus far come up short.  Wondering if anyone in the local gaming scene has any information.

Looking for the following Necron Monolith bits and/or suggestions on where I could look for them other than ebay:

*  monolith crystal thingie on the top... I only have one half of one

*  one of the large rods that plug into the side

*  the swirly-looking disc that goes on the back, similar in material to the portal and crystal

Any thoughts/assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks and stay safe,

don

Sorry, I've got Necron bits, but nothing from the monolith. That's from back in the days where they gave you what you needed to build the kit and nothing extra.

I have seen folks buy acrylic rods of varying thickness for the tubes, however. TAP plastics should have a wide enough variety to suit your needs, if no one else can hook you up.

I have a spare Monolith new in box with all the pieces. That said, I'm fairly certain I have a HALF of the top crystal too, and have a whole one I painted back when, so I don't think I need the half crystal (I'll have to check when I get home).

As to the portal and rods I have a couple of suggestions. I would just paint something plasticard in there? I don't think the back window makes a bit difference. The Rod's can be purchased from places like Plastruct and such. I'm pretty sure they have an equivalent green rod option. I forget the exact measurement, but it was pretty cheap to get a whole set. I bought all red and changed all my rods out.

You in Portland area?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.