W: DK Daemonhammers H: Cash/trade

Need:

I need 5x of these Nemisis Daemon hammers from the Grey Knight Dreadknight kit.

I've been having trouble finding them on bits sites and I don't want to get 5x dreadknight kits for just the one bit in each (though I would be willing to consider it if someone was interesting in splitting the cost for other parts they wanted from the kit).

Haves:

I have $6 each in cash for each one. I don't mind if they are a bit painted, like primed or *thin* paint jobs.

I also have 40k stuff, Some of the core Pathfinder books, some Rifts books, and some DVDs of TV shows I'd be willing to part with if you'd rather trade than cash.

I want to do trades/sales in person and am in the portland metro area, ideally at Guardian Games, PCC rock creek, or somewhere near a max station. I expect to trade with multiple people to get all 5x hammers, as I doubt any one person has all 5.

For contact, give me a PM if you have trade and a preferred method to contact back. Thanks.

-Pax

Roy has definately got one on his bits box at dice age games buddy!

Going to be a challenge getting there, I'm in beaverton with no car. Looks like 1&1/2 hours just to get to a c-tran stop via MAX, then I think I get on #4, but I can't figure out the c-tran site enough to figure out travel times.

If he had all 5, probably be worth it, but a long trip for just one bit. Probably lower cost this way, but might increase the cost with any food purchased on the route....Maybe I should look into making them from scratch.

-Pax

Yeah that's a tall order, best of luck finding them. What's the project?

Been working at it a while. I've got 5x Squat legged Rogue trader Dreadnoughts that I want to use as my Paladins. Well, two of the models are from another game, but they look right together. I suppose, they are similar to centurions in size appearance - if I end up making more, I'll probably go that route. Models just barely fit on 40mm bases, but they do fit.

As terminators with over-sized bodies and weapons, they really look the part.

-Pax

Alright, that's 2x of the hammers. I suppose I can purchase 2x actual dreadknights and then I'd have 4x hammers and 2x swords (I suppose a guy with a sword, or a sword converted into a halberd, could work for this project). 2x dreadknights is much more affordable than buying 5x.

-Pax

I brought them to the ordo league at WOW(Tuesday) and will bring them again next week and to the apocalypse game if you can't make next Tuesday.  Sorry you misunderstood.

My mistake and no problem. See you next tuesday.

-Pax