monthly event time again! 3/15

Corey: I have a dinner @ 5pm that sat, so can I get 2 games in and bail? I have no idea where my list comes in on this scale but its not that bad.Plus I'm my own handicap and I have no idea how the hell do you figure that one :P

That it's a little early I posted the schedule in the tourney section post... I'd love to have you even if four just one round.

Note down reservation type units so that I can work through them on Saturday and we can hash it out real time. When worried about comp costs note down what you would take if the comp was lower... I will never use these four points in the event I'm interested in using them as a guideline to build lists to allow for easier travel and participation.

Ie rather than using nebulous terms I can say we had an average comp rating of 10 last month with the hardest at 7 and softest at 11 according to this system. or something similar.

7?

5: Mephiston

8: 2 Storm Ravens

1: 2 AV 13 vehicles

2:2 drop pods first turn

16 total, so a score of...4.

At 1250 points.

With the third oldest army book.

I think 40KL was designed with a built in Comp systm.  That is why there are points assigned to units and upgrade.  

I think I just realized this system's key. It comps efficient, dependable, and flyers. It is a pretty decent indicator of the combination of those three things in a list.

While I've decided that 10 as a goal its unrealistic I'm thinking that for a better entry level no more than 16 credits (4/20 after conversion per file) would be much better. Those of you crunching numbers on lists, how do you feel about a much stricter adherence to that? All the way up through 2k? Does it work at 1500 and 1850 then break down or what?

• Like 1

That it's a little early I posted the schedule in the tourney section post... I'd love to have you even if four just one round.

Thanks my friend! My wife has pointed out, however, that while it might work for me it definitely does not work for her so I  will be attending the entire tournament next month. Good luck fellas!

• Like 1

Thanks my friend! My wife has pointed out, however, that while it might work for me it definitely does not work for her so I  will be attending the entire tournament next month. Good luck fellas!

Depending on when i get out of seattle, I may be able to get there to take over for Jon.  Maybe.  I will put on a blind fold and grab models.  that should get my in the power band.

I failed a bit on integrating it tho. I was like oooo that could replace the relic, only there were to many objectives on the board... I think it would pair better with purge the alien (kill points) as you could kind of support your struggling troopers as the game went on. If I did that I'd prolly increase the number of deepstriking objectives to 4 (two for each player) have the deployed objective be worth 2 and each of the deep struck objectives worth one towards the mission.

Hay Corey next month what's the points for the event. I am in dire need of a new list. 2 land raiders with elites is just to many points. And tebyeros is to easy to intagank.

Thinking of running at black templars next month with a chap master as the hq shield eternal thunder hammer with honour guard. Maybe deep strike hammer terms maybe not, and more troops i was to low on troop.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.