House rules for Duncan

Fix

Hey Duncan, after talking it over with some other people, I've decided that Blood Angel Land Raiders are stupid.  They are not strong enough and need to be made better.

You get to deep strike them, right?  But a sixth of the time they'll just vanish if you accidentally land on one of my squishy guardsmen.  That's not right.

I propose that any ground vehicle entering from deep strike should be allowed to do so as a tank shock maneuver, including ramming other vehicles, which would count as a full 12" move against side armor.  Death or Glory would, of course, still apply.

I'm talking drop pods, too, though trying to ram with one of those might end up poorly for the contents of the pod.

Wanna try it?

• Like 1

I like how land raiders mishapping is the part that's not right. Certainly not the......ummmm.......oh yeah, how about thunderhawks that drop them off. You know, the thunder hawks that forgot to bring any guns at all. Yeah, those ones.

What BA land raiders really need is to be fast vehicles like every other damn vehicle in that book. They shouldn't be dedicated transports though. It's not like any of the other heavy supports are good enough that they'd really compete with land raiders, given that change. You just couldn't spam them.

It's not like any of the other heavy supports are good enough that they'd really compete with land raiders, given that change. You just couldn't spam them.

Storm Ravens.......

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought you were going to propose making them Armor 12 all around, with open topped, and one hull point.  (So your Demolisher could at least glance it)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.