Competitive 3k army

I need all of your insight on what you hate, like, are disgusted with, why this is cheesy, etc.  This list is intended for competitve play only!  I need to know what all of you think, from a COMPETITIVE side.

Dreadlord w/heavy armour, shield, sea dragon cloak, dark pegasus, ogre blade, talisman of preservation, the other tricksters shard

Supreme Sorceress w/dark magic, level 4, dark pegasus, cloak of twilight, staff of sorcerey

Sorceress w/lore of shadow, level 2 wizard, dark steed, dispel scroll, ironcurse icon

Master w/bsb, lance, sea dragon cloak, shield, dark steed, armour of destiny

Master w/lance, heavy armour, sea dragon cloak, shield, dark steed, sword of might, dawnstone

Maser w/lance, heavy armour, sea dragon cloak, shield, dark steed, ring of hotek

Master w/lance, heavy armour, sea dragon cloak, shield, dark steed

10 Dark Riders w/musician, standard, shields, repeater crossbows

10 Dark Riders w/musician, standard, shields, repeater crossbows

10 Dark Riders w/ musician, standard, shields, repeater crossbows

5 Dark Riders w/musician, shields, repeater crossbows

Cold One Chariot

Cold One Chariot

Reaper Bolt Thrower

Reaper Bolt Thrower

5 Harpies

5 Harpies

5 Harpies

10 Doomfire Warlocks w/master of warlocks

Only a couple things I'd change:

I'd trade in one of the harpy units for another bolt thrower (I think they're about the same points?).  I think two units is more than enough since you have a ton of other fast cav, and since they panic much easier (possibly causing more panic elsewhere in more important units), I'd limit them.

I'd split the warlocks to give you more chances at Doombolt or Soulblight, and to give you more area to threaten with them.  You may have too many units demanding power dice at that point, but I think you'd get more utility and threat from two units.

Minor tweaks, but I think the list would be very competitive either way.

1: I don't see the point of the LV2 Shadow mage. The debuffs are nice but you don't need them

2: Equally I'd rather see the Dreadlord on a Dark Steed in the BroLock Bus then the peg. I'd also consider the Dawnstone over the Tails and the Giant Blade. Keep the OTS and then beat Daemon Princes heads in. I'd rather strip the Dawnstone from the Master and keep them cheep other then maybe something for the BSB and the Ring.

3: I know you love your 10 DR, but I'm not seeing the point here

4: I'm very suprised you haven't gone for 10 CoK alongside the Locks. That gives you the option to choose either unit to Bus or neither while both remain a signifigant combat threat if the characters go hunting.

Ok, explanation time.

1) The warlocks stay at 10.  They are the delivery system for my masters.  I need the LoS rolls from them for characters and when that unit is hit with Lore of Metal sig spells I can put them on 4+ ward save models.  They aren't really there for doombolt.  This unit will be charging, at the latest, by turn 2.  If I go second, possibly turn 1.

2) A unit of harpies for a RBT, done and done.  That's too easy.  I was thinking more harpies because they could screen my lock bus for hard cover from shooting.  However, I could see the value in a 3rd RBT.

3) I will tell you what.  I just ran a level 4 dark magic, a level 2 shadow, and warlocks in a 2.5 list.  Miasma was money in every game.  Only needs a 5.  When I get mind razor for that unit.....dueces!

4) The dreadlord is there to get on either the other flank or in the rear of their army fast.  He needs to pull attention away from the bus.  He kills big things on his own perfectly and can go head-to-head with the big stuff.

5) The dawnstone master is to accept challenges which may be issued.  That's his only role.  That 1+RR armour save has done me wonders in many games.

6) The CoK's won't keep up, I'm vangaurding that unit and going in fast.  The brolock bus is because I can put LoS wounds and other crap onto 4++ if I don't want to risk say 4-5+ armour saves.

7) The warlocks aren't really there for magic.  It's all about delivering the goods.  However, shadow and soul blight are perfect when they get stuck somewhere and don't have the dark magic support.  I had it save my butt in last weekends tournament.