Local used model buyers vs online?

Hey all. Long time eh? Still not 100% but doing better. 

Keisha and I will be selling our house soon so I need to downsize models. We will be staying in town for a year or two but we plan on traveling in a rv after we are setup. I also dont have the dexterity to paint much so I dont need 2 lifetimes of models to paint lol.

Are there any places locally, including seattle, that buy large lots of models? Or is online the way to go if I cant locally? Is ebay still the go to?

I plan on getting together a list of things and seeing if anyone wants stuff locally first of course. It's just been a long time since i have even used Ebay and the like. 

Appreciate any help. 

1 hour ago, Munkie said:

I know pretre on these very forums runs Mindtaker Miniatures which is a second-hand miniature buyer and reseller company. He's based out of Portland.

Thanks, Munkie!

Yes, so MM is in the Portland area but we travel up to Seattle for pickups all the time. If you are looking to liquidate and need assistance, we would be glad to help you. You'll find tons of testimonials from Ordo members on our FB site.

http://facebook.com/mindtakerminis

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pretre said:

Thanks, Munkie!

Yes, so MM is in the Portland area but we travel up to Seattle for pickups all the time. If you are looking to liquidate and need assistance, we would be glad to help you. You'll find tons of testimonials from Ordo members on our FB site.

http://facebook.com/mindtakerminis

Best part is he stores while selling! So if it is more space driven than money NOW his consignment process is awesome. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.