LF Multi Meltas

Yarbicus

On 5/27/2019 at 9:46 AM, Yarbicus said:

My Imperial Fists need to multimelt some faces! What have you got? 

If you haven't had a chance to buy the current devastator kit before, you really should. It's a real treat for 40k veterans. Kit includes all the bits (full sets of arms, guns and weapon specific backpack packs) to give 2 of each heavy weapon to regular marines. Also comes with all the legal weapon options for the sergeant (combi-weapons and so forth). Even includes little smoke trailing missiles for the missile launchers. Only comes with 5 bodies, but if you have bodies from other sets, you can make 2x plasma cannon, 2x las, 2x heavy bolter, 2x MM, 2x grav cannon, and 2x missile, plus the sergeant and a weird angel-baby-robot.

I don't have any MM to spare, but I thought this was worth mentioning in the off-chance that you hadn't considered the current kit. 

47 minutes ago, paxmiles said:

If you haven't had a chance to buy the current devastator kit before, you really should. It's a real treat for 40k veterans. Kit includes all the bits (full sets of arms, guns and weapon specific backpack packs) to give 2 of each heavy weapon to regular marines. Also comes with all the legal weapon options for the sergeant (combi-weapons and so forth). Even includes little smoke trailing missiles for the missile launchers. Only comes with 5 bodies, but if you have bodies from other sets, you can make 2x plasma cannon, 2x las, 2x heavy bolter, 2x MM, 2x grav cannon, and 2x missile, plus the sergeant and a weird angel-baby-robot.

I don't have any MM to spare, but I thought this was worth mentioning in the off-chance that you hadn't considered the current kit. 

Thanks!  That is excellent advice.