Community space marine chapter idea

Pyre Warden

I've had a few primaris sitting around and recently had the idea of creating a community space marine chapter, primaris founding. 

The idea being that roughly 10 players come together and take ownership of a different company of the same chapter. One where the paint scheme and symbol and other details will be agreed upon. 

This would create the idea of recording battle reports, and having different company's showing precense in different parts of the world.

It would also just be a fun project and a support group for getting painting done. 

What are your thoughts on this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pyre Warden said:

I've had a few primaris sitting around and recently had the idea of creating a community space marine chapter, primaris founding. 

The idea being that roughly 10 players come together and take ownership of a different company of the same chapter. One where the paint scheme and symbol and other details will be agreed upon. 

This would create the idea of recording battle reports, and having different company's showing precense in different parts of the world.

It would also just be a fun project and a support group for getting painting done. 

What are your thoughts on this?

DIdn't TSOALR do that back in the day?

3 hours ago, paxmiles said:

Why not just use an existing chapter, I mean, if the goal is to paint an army to look rather similar to a bunch of other player's armies...?

Otherwise, seems like a fun idea.

The idea is to have to have a group of people make a group chapter. That is the idea, if I wanted to do a chapter like everyone else I wouldn't have posted this. Your comment contributed nothing to the conversation besides giving me an option I already knew I had.

47 minutes ago, Pyre Warden said:

The idea is to have to have a group of people make a group chapter. That is the idea, if I wanted to do a chapter like everyone else I wouldn't have posted this. Your comment contributed nothing to the conversation besides giving me an option I already knew I had.

Didn't offer an option. You asked for "thoughts" and I gave them.

And your reply to me also adds nothing, it's just you being rude.