[SOLD] H: Lots of Well Painted IG and Some Wolves W: $

Stoobert

Hey gang, quarantine has given me time to consider cleaning house on the massive amounts of Imperial Guard that I seldom if ever want to play... and perhaps my Space Wolves as well.   I don't play 40k much anymore and when I do I have no need for this amount of Guardsmen!

Just some history here, I bought the core of this army from Chappy in 2011.  I played in 3 OFCC, the last time in 2015.  During this time I expanded the army threefold.  Ideally would like to:

1. sell local to keep "in the family" of OFCC and friends.  I'm in no rush.  I would prefer not to eBay.

2. sell most to one guy who will play it rather than "part this out"

3. keep a small amount of Guard/SW myself for Kill Team or if I want to play them as a ally force with my Blood Angels

I've painted 70% of this army myself.  I'm not a pro but I rate it "tabletop plus".  I have all the formulas and paints you need if you want to continue the color scheme into the next decade! 🙂  I even have a display board if you want it.  Lovingly stored in a nonsmoking home.

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n9i7eegd1e28o3j/AABlCgsq2n6sktLfp-vbGmtUa?dl=0

Here's what I've got in Guard, in blue grey urban camo with snowy gravel base:

• around 100 infantry/troops including every single kind of special weapon you could imagine, 8 Melta, 7-8 Plasma, 6 or so Flamers, Heavy Flamers, etc.
  • that includes around a dozen or so Sarge/Leader/Commissar models with various weapon combos
  • 3 flexible chassis for Manticore/Griffon/Colossus
  • 4 Leman Russ with various turrets
  • 5 Chimera, three of which are convertible with off-brand bitz to Hydra
  • 3 Vendetta Gunship with magnetic triple twin Lascannon
  • 9 Heavy Weapons Teams and most weapons except Missile Launchers

And Space Wolves, mine are painted alternatively colored, more grey than blue:

• A couple dozen troops, could be Grey Hunters or Blood Claws
  • A squad of Long Fangs with Missile Launches
  • A squad of Wolf Guard with Combi-Meltas
  • Three Terminator models, could be Wolf Lord, Rune Priest, etc.
  • A Razorback/Rhino model with LasPlas turret
  • Three Drop Pods painted generically grey/black for any faction

Let me know your thoughts and interest...I'm intentionally not putting up a 'asking price' because I'm not sure how much someone may want.  I'm aware of the basics of pricing these days and will be fair and we can deal if interested.  Questions welcome - more photos available upon request.  Thanks guys, take care!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...