Some minis or bits if folks want them...

dalmer

Hello there,

I have a few small piles of miniatures/bits if anyone wants them.  Just let me know what you want and PM me a shipping address and I'll send em.  No charge, I figure I'd ask here before I toss em.  If you need pics let me know where I can send em via phone.

Caveat:  I am destashing so no clue where these came from, but probably from old army purchases/lots or whatnot.  I didn't build em, didn't paint em and make no claims.  But they're free

1.  (6) night goblin fanatics (the ball and chain guys)

2.  (13) night goblins or goblins... many missing arms, hands, etc.

3.  (15) black orcs... many missing arms, legs, etc.   These are the armored fantasy ones with helmets and everything

4.  (9) Catachan jungle fighters + (1) leader with power fist + (3) snipers

Stay safe,

don

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dalmer said:

Hello there,

I have a few small piles of miniatures/bits if anyone wants them.  Just let me know what you want and PM me a shipping address and I'll send em.  No charge, I figure I'd ask here before I toss em.  If you need pics let me know where I can send em via phone.

Caveat:  I am destashing so no clue where these came from, but probably from old army purchases/lots or whatnot.  I didn't build em, didn't paint em and make no claims.  But they're free

3.  (15) black orcs... many missing arms, legs, etc.   These are the armored fantasy ones with helmets and everything

Stay safe,

don

Hey Don! I’m interested in the black orcs and the night goblins minus the fanatics. Shoot me a PM with a price and I’ll sort you out some PayPal! 😉 

On 12/13/2020 at 7:48 PM, dalmer said:

Hello there,

Stay safe,

don

Hello there sir!

I'd love those fanatics and catachans.