FS: Blood Bowl Teams

Norrad

Any interest out there for some 1986 metal BB teams? Orcs, Goblins, Dark Elves, Skaven, Chaos, Star Players to include the Thrudd the Barbarian BB figure? Most are bare metal. A few primed and a couple are painted. Original plastic Orc, Human, Dwarf and Wood Elf from BB game and Dungeon Bowl expansion new and unassembled too. Also have some early/mid 90s metal teams - High Elves, Wood Elves, Norse, Skaven, undead/Necromatic (unassembled, no paint or primer). 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Norrad said:

Any interest out there for some 1986 metal BB teams? Orcs, Goblins, Dark Elves, Skaven, Chaos, Star Players to include the Thrudd the Barbarian BB figure? Most are bare metal. A few primed and a couple are painted. Original plastic Orc, Human, Dwarf and Wood Elf from BB game and Dungeon Bowl expansion new and unassembled too. Also have some early/mid 90s metal teams - High Elves, Wood Elves, Norse, Skaven, undead/Necromatic (unassembled, no paint or primer). 

yes absolutley.  I likley will want them all.  Do you have pics?  PM sent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, scotthartman said:

If available I'd like to get the skaven minis.

stand in line peasant 🙂

10 hours ago, Norrad said:

Site is telling me I can’t upload anymore. How do I delete old pics to make room for more?

feel free to text them to me (sent you a PM) and I will post them for you.

• Haha 2
  • Poop 1