Play Kill Team at MOX in Portland at 6pm on every Sunday

deadwing34

Just a heads up, they are starting this on Sept 26th and its free to play and join in. This will be an ongoing event that will happen at this time and day every week. The new edition is great and here is your chance to play. They also offer 20% off all GW products all of the time.

Warhammer 40k: Kill Team League (getoccasion.com)

• Like 2

• deadwing34 changed the title to Play Kill Team at MOX in Portland at 6pm on every Sunday
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Brother Glacius said:

What is the review of the new edition? I didn't play the first one though, but was curious.

I am kind of obsessed with the new edition and I did play a lot of the old edition. To me its maybe my favorite skirmish game from GW and I have played Warcry, Adeptus Titanicus, Old Kill Team, Underworlds and New Necromunda. It just gets so many things right and once you wrap your head around how line of sight works and cover it flows so well. Highly recommended, working very hard to get everyone I know play it haha.

I have the starter set and the terrain assembled. I haven't started in on the rules yet or built the two gangs. I saw a review on the "compendium" and it wasn't very promising (other factions basically getting bare minimum rules to play them). That being said, kommandos vs IG still seems really cool. I'll try to focus on getting those models built so I can at least play. Once the sisters hit, I'm hoping to get my wife in on it too.

2 hours ago, Brother Glacius said:

I have the starter set and the terrain assembled. I haven't started in on the rules yet or built the two gangs. I saw a review on the "compendium" and it wasn't very promising (other factions basically getting bare minimum rules to play them). That being said, kommandos vs IG still seems really cool. I'll try to focus on getting those models built so I can at least play. Once the sisters hit, I'm hoping to get my wife in on it too.

Yah I chosen to just play the Kill Teams with "full" rules which technically there are are 4 right now, Veteran Guardsmen, Kommandos, Adeptus Mechanicus (via White Dwarf) and Thousand Sons (via White Dwarf). Soon we will have Tau and Sisters of Battle joining the battle. I have played around half a dozen games so far with numerous players and everyone I have played with has enjoyed the game a ton.

• 3 weeks later...