Kaspersky Renewal Website....

Dunno if anyone has this program. It's anti-virus, one where you have to renew yearly. Mine is almost up, so they send me this link to their renewal site. Okay, fine, I click it and I'm transported to a site that is downright a suspicious website. It has pop-ups constantly, keeps asking for your private information, and otherwise reminds me very much of a suspicious web site. It's all internet too, so I've got nothing to verify if this is the site for my anti-virus, or if someone has hacked my anti-virus to make money on my personal information.

I finally ordered a fresh [physical] copy from another website. Really strange design to have a security site that I find suspicious. You'd think they'd put every effort to put you at ease when suggesting you put your private information on the internet...

Anyone else has similar experiences with deeply suspicious web sites that really shouldn't be?