Able to have a game with a friend Friday night?

Grimkorps

Looking to do a 3k point WH40k battle with my friend there Friday night if possible? I’m new here and have not been to the location yet. Is this possible? And how late usually do you stay open? Sorry if this is not the place to ask. Appreciate it!

1 hour ago, Grimkorps said:

Looking to do a 3k point WH40k battle with my friend there Friday night if possible? I’m new here and have not been to the location yet. Is this possible? And how late usually do you stay open? Sorry if this is not the place to ask. Appreciate it!

Our club is only open on specific nights for senators who are able to open/host the game nights. Friday nights are not currently one of our game nights. I believe Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Sundays are normal game nights for us. 

We just currently don't have someone opening up on Friday's is all. Not to say, someone might not step up and offer. But usually it's more about game night for many, rather than single games.

Here shows game nights coming up by day: https://www.ordofanaticus.com/forum/3-game-night/

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Grimkorps said:

As Dark Trainer clarified, unfortunately, Friday night is not one of the days that the facility is currently open for gaming for Ordo Fanaticus members. In order to minimize some of our expenses, we share the space with another club and Friday nights are one of their nights to operate for their members. The next Sunday we are planning to open for gaming is the 21st and we should be open from 10am till 3 or 3:30pm. Hopefully that is a day you are available to come check out the facility and possibly get a game scheduled for. 🙂