1/18/24 Ordo Fanaticus Game Night @W.O.W. CANCELLED

Blustorm

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $8 for Ordo Members, $3 for Ordo Warlord Champions, and FREE for Emperors & Imperators! As always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE GAMES

Games we play: All, with a focus on Warhammer 40k, Necromunda, Star Wars Legion, Kill Team and more.

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

• Thanks 1

I’ll be there looking for Star Wars (legion or X-wing) or 40K or Kill Team 

I tried kill team when the new edition came out but would like to try it again if anyone wants to show this old badger the ropes

hit me up if interested 

I will not be attending as I have gone and got my dumbass sick( no vid, just a [big bad swear word]ty flu)

• Like 1

So, today's forecast for my area (West Clark County) calls for freezing rain to start around 11am and last till 10pm. If that forecast holds, I probably will not be able to leave my house and open up the clubhouse tonight. I'll post here around 3pm (my normal departure time) and let everyone know if I can make it. Also, I may have to find a replacement for next Thursday night, as I have an appointment scheduled that Thursday for the late afternoon. 

1 hour ago, Tao Tsê-Mung said:

@Kevin the Wizard Well my neighborhood is still covered in snow and ice, including the road, so I doubt I’ll  be able to bike out by afternoon.

Yeah, if you can't make it, there's no point in me opening up tonight. I'd just be doing inventory and I can work on that next Sunday. 

GN is hereby officially CANCELLED for tonight. If I can find a replacement host for next week, that person will hopefully start a thread no later than Monday.

• Like 1

• Blustorm changed the title to 1/18/24 Ordo Fanaticus Game Night @W.O.W. CANCELLED