Well that was interesting?!?

I am having a hard time keeping all the rules for Old World in my head. The game feels more complicated than 8th, in my limited experience. So today I decided to feed ChatGPT the PDFs of the rules the Ravening Horde's, and the TK's Arcane Journal.
It was slow at pulling up answers but still seemed faster than me rummaging through the books. I asked it several questions and double check one or two just to make sure what it was saying was true. It seemed to be. At about the 5th or 6th question in things started to go off the rails. I asked what the AP for a Khopesh was. It gave this long winded explanation and explanation about it being AP 2. I knew that wasn't the right answer because that was one of the few things I had committed to memory. So I asked ChatGPT, "what page did it pull that information from"?  It pointed me to page 46 of the Arcane Journal. After scrolling to that page I could see that the word Khopesh didn't even appear on that page. When I asked ChatGPT for a citation of the paragraph on page 46 I got a message saying, "Sorry I made an error ...".

(shrug) So I guess its back to just reading the book and trying to commit it to memory.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...