TOW event in June or July...

Our scribes are currently working out the details but I'd like to annouce the 'Grey Mountain Guild' has plans to organize a one day TOW event set in the fabled Border Princes at Ordo. The goal is to set things up for the next few months and have the event in late June or early July. The current plan is 2 or 3 games each at 1250 points. It will not be a competitive event but a way to meet fellow players and enjoy a few friendly games in the newest edition of the game with our toy soliders! Fully painted armies will not be required but will be encouraged, we are hoping the 1250 point limit will motivate some of us to start or finish projects! We have 6-8 people interested from our regular Old World group that play at the clubhouse and would love for more people to join us! Drop a reply in the comments if you're interested and I will update with more concrete details soon.Map-Border-Princes-5-Campaign-Map-working-copy.thumb.png.21647cec5c1b542683f94713fdb01551.png

• Like 6

@Brother Glaciusnice to hear! FYI there is a semi regular group of us playing most Sundays at Ordo send me a PM and I can add you to our Discord channel.

@Murphy'sLawyerwe are definitely not a private club! The Grey Mountain Guild is a small group of 6th edition enthusiasts who starting playing together at the tail end of the pandemic. We mostly play at Ordo and Gongaii (in Beaverton) and we are planning to host this event at Ordo. We have transitioned to playing TOW, have seen our numbers grow,  and are looking to help build our local TOW community! If you'd like to send me a PM I'd be happy to add you to our Discord channel!

19 hours ago, sankaku_jime said:

@Murphy'sLawyerwe are definitely not a private club! The Grey Mountain Guild is a small group of 6th edition enthusiasts who starting playing together at the tail end of the pandemic. We mostly play at Ordo and Gongaii (in Beaverton) and we are planning to host this event at Ordo. We have transitioned to playing TOW, have seen our numbers grow,  and are looking to help build our local TOW community! If you'd like to send me a PM I'd be happy to add you to our Discord channel!

Excellent. Honestly I’ve been looking through the local game stores in my area, The Mox and GG while also the event boards at Portland Game Store, and I have found no TOW game nights. In fact this is the first time I’ve heard of games being played. 

I would be interested in games and would love to see TOW becoming more active in this area. 

I’ll send you a message and maybe you can give me the details you have. Still getting my Orcs together but I have over a hundred of them already rebased and primed just waiting to get painted. My Gobbos… that might be a little more time.

Thanks for posting and giving us this info. From all the reading and battle reports I’ve watched this looks like I’m going to have the best time with my Boyz. 

Happy Gaming!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...