Pretre's Ordo Open Lists - 1850

pretre

See, after playing and getting a 4++ save and having a priest, now I'm considering getting Azrael in my list.  Holy crap does that make blob guard so tough.  

Azrael is 215pts, so while making most units very tough, he doesn't always justify the cost. His gear and other rules are lacking for the point cost, though they remain neat, especially if using him as your warlord (free pick for DA warlord trait, including one to give unit FNP while near the objective).

Azrael is 215pts, so while making most units very tough, he doesn't always justify the cost. His gear and other rules are lacking for the point cost, though they remain neat, especially if using him as your warlord (free pick for DA warlord trait, including one to give unit FNP while near the objective).

He'd be 110 pts more to swap him for the Master of the Forge with conversion beamer and switch from C:SM to C:DA.  I could also drop the Inquisitor for another 75 pts, so he'd clock in at 35 pts more.  

He'd be in an allied detachment, so he couldn't be my warlord.  

Oh! This list is dead. I was just reporting on the progress. I'm moving over to the other thread for any new stuff.

Mostly, I think I would drop the LF/Bastion/Inquisitor for either more TWC or Drop Pods if I stayed SW. Otherwise, it'd be something all new with SOB probably.