Brawl List and Verminlord Test

• 2 weeks later...

Last weeks games were awesome!

Game one was against Romes and his daemons.  It was a very tactical game of movement and shooting, with very little combat.  In the end, we both took between 400 and 500 off the other, ending in a tie.  The verminlord was easily the mvp in my army, as all of my points came from him skitterleaping and getting off a few key spells.  Romes spent a good portion of his energy trying to pin him down, which allowed me to keep the rest of my units safe from his big combat block.  I would have had the win in the end, but his one remaining bloodletter made a save from an exploding slave unit which killed the other two in the unit.  Amazing game, would do it again.

Game two was against my most hated of enemies: the wood elves.  Sylvos and I had an awesome game with a lot of back-and forth, but I was unable to get enough points back from him to make a difference.  In the last turn I failed to make his BSB flee from combat, keeping me in prime position for a rear charge from orion.  That 500 point loss right at the end definitely didn't help me!  On the bright side, my gutter runners managed to shoot his highweaver off the back of her horse, and that made me warm and cozy inside.  Good on John for bringing Orion and actually using him successfully. 

• Like 1