another IA ork question

Xavier319

yeah i know xD. 400 points for a stompa is madness. so how exactly does he work as a stompa. is ti literally just him +300 points and you get him in the stompa? so 400 points for a stompa?

Yeah he has to remain in the Stompa and then counts as a Lord of War choice.Another note on that is the wording on it in the Dread mob PDF is that it states in "In games of Warhammer 40000,Apocalypse or other large scale battles,Buzzgob may be exchanged for a Big Mek Stompa"..so you probably would have to check with the TO before doing it...but that was written before 7th so it may be fine now with Super Heavies being a regular part of the rules.As far as the point count goes,thats what the Dread Mob pdf states and unless its been faq`d since its release a bit over a year ago I assume that's still the rule...there was a lot of speculation at that time that GW meant for it to be a base Kustom Stompa instead and didn't include the weapons loadout..not sure how its viewed now.

Im getting my info from the Dread Mob army pdf from forge world im not sure what it says in IA8 as I don't have that one.

yeah i know xD. 400 points for a stompa is madness. so how exactly does he work as a stompa. is ti literally just him +300 points and you get him in the stompa? so 400 points for a stompa?

The LVO tourney modifies this one.

https://www.frontlinegaming.org/las-vegas-open-hotel-booking/las-vegas-open-2015-warhammer-40k-championships/

Specifically:

Big Mek Stompa (Big Mek Buzzgob pays the normal amount of points for his Stompa, not that listed in his unit entry)