40k Stuff for Trade or Gifting

dalmer

Hello there,

I have the following items that I would like to trade for other items or gift to local gamers that demonstrate need:

*  (3) metal Vostroyan guardsman with lasrifles/bayonets

(4) metal Sisters of Battle seraphim -  (2) with dual bolt pistols, (1) with dual hand flamers, (1) with bolt pistol and power sword.   *** THERE ARE ONLY 3 JUMP PACKS ***

(9) metal and plastic Thousand Sons chaos space marines - (8) with boltguns, (1) with bolt pistol and power sword.  All with the cute hats

*  (1) Dark Vengeance sorcerer

*  (7) metal Nurgle chaos space marines - (4) with boltguns, (1) with plasma gun, (1) with meltagun and (1) with boltgun and power sword

(1) metal Ahriman figure

*  (1) black Sabol Designs Army Transport case - there's a bunch of foam inserts and pluck foam, like more than can fit in the case but it'll all go with the case when I move stuff out of them

Anyhow, these were all in a recent bulk purchase and don't really fit in with my army plans.  If no one takes them then I'll go all Fabius Bile on 'em and convert, but I wanted to offer them in case anyone with army-specific needs had an interest.

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

VonVilkee, copy that... I'm sure we'll find something to trade.  If not, not a huge deal, we'll figure it out.

generalripphook, okey doke. 

*** Trade-wise I have the following armies and can always look for pieces:  Dark Angels; Space Wolves; IG; CSM; Khorne daemons; Necrons; Eldar; Tau, Tyranids; Grey Knights and Orks. ***

Just lemme know, not out to gouge folks here.  Favorable trades for my local gamers because (a) you want it and (b) I don't need it.

I'll set the stuff aside and drop it off at DTG when I get time.  I'll give a heads up post here when I do.

Stay safe,

don

bloodyfangs, copy that.  please see my last post for what armies I have...

Basically, I don't have plans to use these models and if you fine folks can use them for your gaming needs then I'm happy.  If you have a couple of items kicking around that you don't use but I can plug into my existing armies, everyone wins!  If not, well that's not a big deal either... glad you can use them!

I've set aside the models and will drop them off at DTG as soon as I can.  I'll post here when I do.

Stay safe,

don

generalripphook, unfortunately that doesn't usually turn out well so i have folks (a) drop stuff off at the counter at DTG for me or (b) drop stuff off at the Bellingham Police Department's reception for me

and i'm still going through the foam inserts so you'll get the army transport with a bunch in it and more to come

stay safe,

don

VonVilkee, sure the cadian crew members will be just fine... I can always use the bodies thanks.  If you wanna keep the autocannons that's fine, too because I have a ton lying around. 

huggies01, I'll keep you in mind when I get another case that I don't need... generalripphook already called "dibs" on this one.  If you're in a pinch and need one to borrow for an extended time, lemme know... I have a couple of the big green ones (can't remember their names) with the foamy inserts etc. that are just lying around whilst I figure out how the heck to get back into gaming locally.  Be happy to help you out if you're in need of one on extended loan.

Jayne_Cobbb... great point!  I'm always coming around pluck foam and/or good foam due to my job, so if folks want me to keep it aside by all means just let me know... be happy to help, it just gets tossed otherwise.

Stay safe,

don

On Monday the 23rd around 1415 hours I dropped off all the stuff in the game room, too much to put behind the counter.

The transport and foam are in two white garbage bags... everyone's minis are in individually-labelled packages.  Put it all on the floor near the terrain wall.

Stay safe,

don

Hello there,

Sorry I was away at ECCC this weekend, my apologies for the delayed response.

Corey and Eli, I appreciate the trades thank you.  Hope you like the models!

bloodyfangs, whatever works best for you... I saw that someone moved your sammich bag o' models to the back where the "make terrain" table is.  Please feel free to drop off whatever works back there and I'll pick it up whenever.  If termies work for you, they work for me... no worries!  If Death Company is better for you, so be it!  The important thing for me is that you can use the models I dropped off!

Stay safe,

don

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.