Beasts of Change

So my first army was all tzeentch marked beastmen. With LoC I can now field that army again :-). Plus as much as i love them I need a break from lizardmen. Here's the list I am currently testing for ofcc. I have a lot of the army already painted but will need to expound on some of the paint jobs as I painted them many years ago. Pics to follow

Beastlord, tzeentch, armor of destiny, chalice of dark rain, great weapon

Doombull, tzeentch, talisman of preservation, ram horn helm, gnarled hide, sword of might, shield, heavy armor

Great Bray Shaman, tzeentch, talisman of endurance, hagtree fetish, additional hand weapon, level 4 lore of tzeentch

Bray shaman, tzeentch, dispel scroll, talisman of protection, level 1 lore of tzeentch

Exalted Hero, tzeentch, armor of fortune, third eye of tzeentch, shield, barded daemoic mount, bsb

24 gor, full command, shields, tzeentch

2 Tuskgor chariot

2 (5 marauder horsemen, shields, light armor, musician, flails)

28 bestigor, full command

Dragon Ogre Shaggoth, great weapon

Taking the shaggoth depends on if my ogre drake model from the mierce kick starter arrives in time for me to paint it. If it doesn't I have a razorgor chariot and harpies to take its spot or I could take a unit of 6 trolls and swap the exalted hero bsb to a gorebull

yea i think sylvos messed up there.  they DEFINITELY did not get the lores of chaos from end times books(read the section).  only marks... which the marks also limit your magic choices though(as with regular chaos sorcerers).  beastmen cant complain though.  i mean they are now decent choices.  im sure this will get changed unless sylvos has decided to make up rules for ofcc lol.  beastmen with the chaos lores would be nasty as heck(slaanesh for the win!). 

@GWH, yea im shocked how doombulls are not hit that hard by swedes.  the 50% allows you to take 2 along with a great bray.  i think the 50% rule by itself really helped them...

yea i think sylvos messed up there.  they DEFINITELY did not get the lores of chaos from end times books(read the section).  only marks... which the marks also limit your magic choices though(as with regular chaos sorcerers).  beastmen cant complain though.  i mean they are now decent choices.  im sure this will get changed unless sylvos has decided to make up rules for ofcc lol.  beastmen with the chaos lores would be nasty as heck. 

@GWH, yea im shocked how doombulls are not hit that hard by swedes.  the 50% allows you to take 2 along with a great bray.  i think the 50% rule by itself really helped them...

No, that was intentional.  I let Beastmen wizards take Lores of the Marks they have taken.  They have to pay the comp value like a Chaos sorcerer would and it adds variety to the army so that you don't have to buy a warrior of chaos sorcerer to go with your Gor herd.  It's all for fun anyway.  Unlike Chaos sorcerer, Beastmen wizards can't take armor so... it may be cheaper but shrug.

UUUGGGHHHH.   Makes me want to jump shark on pure beastmen and go for lore of tzeentch.    I love it so.  In that case, Your list is going to be effective, but limited by size.  You have great units, but they are fairly small.   Lore of tzeentch with the hagtree is going to be a real beast, so make sure to get the most out of it.

I like the shaggoth as a monster, he plays well and busts things up when people aren't ready for him.  If you run him alongside the bull then they will destroy any unit they touch.