metal casting...

Okay, so if I feel possessed to make metal versions of plastic/finecast models so they match my other metal models, what's the best route for this?

Like, it pewter a good medium or is there something better?

I looked into this a while back. You need some pretty specialized equipment and materials. My in-expert opinion is that casting in metal is only really viable for large runs. Want 1-25 copies of something? Try resin and silicone. Want 100-250? Try metal and vulcanized rubber.

Okay, sake of argument, I'm possessed to make 100+ of a particular terminator's arm.

Got a link to a site for this Vulcanized Rubber stuff?

Do you have 100+ terminators missing an arm? 

Probably cheaper to find a oop model for sale if they exist

100+ is a bit much, to be sure. I do like working with metal, though. If I ever get into making my own models, It would be neat to know how to do it.

I ordered an INQ metal psycannon TDA arm (ebay). Since it looks different enough (and is awesome), was thinking of running it as a psilencer for TDA GK, as I'd like to stick to my OOP models, but don't want to lose out on options.

Metal or Resin is fine, I'd also be interested in other options (like casting with green/black stuff).