fantasy(AoS) for 40k swap

Don't Panic

anybody looking to get into AoS that has mutliple 40k armies they dont care to play anymore?  i have a very large beastmen army with a lot of warriors of chaos as well that im looking to do a swap for another system... i probably wont sell my army off seeing as its rather large.  here's a list of what i have:

~60 gor w/ AHW

10 ungor raiders

26 NOS ungor(options for either spear/shield/bows for raiders)

30 bestigor(10 NOS)

2 razorgor

gorthor the beastlord on chariot

tuskgor chariot

12 minotaurs

gorebull

2xdoombull  1 is custom from scibor i converted to use as a daemon prince or a fly bull

great bray

2xbray shaman

ghorgon

giant(old metal)

chimera

5 hellstriders of slaanesh

BSB daemonic mount of slaanesh

festus the leechlord

i also have a display board and 2 large movement trays and of course both army books as well.  all are either primed or painted purple slaanesh style.  i can give pics if there's a serious inquiry.  i may be missing some dudes but i think this is it!  PM me!  i may be willing to piece it off if there's no swap proposals in the next month...

sorry i need a supported game system that i might enjoy competitively.  AoS just really isnt looking like my cup of tea.. and yes, premature to say that but id rather do a trade to benefit two people eager for new systems and id love to get a 40ker into fantasy/aos as well.  dont worry ill never sell the dwarfs and ill be playing anyone who's willing to play some fantasy and heck even AoS with me.  believe me it was pretty painful to even type this thread as to the amount of energy i put into this army... also, im guessing this is a 'long shot' but i wanted to throw it out there regardless.

anybody looking to get into AoS that has mutliple 40k armies they dont care to play anymore?  i have a very large beastmen army with a lot of warriors of chaos as well that im looking to do a swap for another system... i probably wont sell my army off seeing as its rather large.  here's a list of what i have:

~60 gor w/ AHW

10 ungor raiders

26 NOS ungor(options for either spear/shield/bows for raiders)

30 bestigor(10 NOS)

2 razorgor

gorthor the beastlord on chariot

tuskgor chariot

12 minotaurs

gorebull

2xdoombull  1 is custom from scibor i converted to use as a daemon prince or a fly bull

great bray

2xbray shaman

ghorgon

giant(old metal)

chimera

5 hellstriders of slaanesh

BSB daemonic mount of slaanesh

festus the leechlord

i also have a display board and 2 large movement trays and of course both army books as well.  all are either primed or painted purple slaanesh style.  i can give pics if there's a serious inquiry.  i may be missing some dudes but i think this is it!  PM me!  i may be willing to piece it off if there's no swap proposals in the next month...

If I were you, I'd pick up the 40k chaos daemon book and use the above models to represent stuff in there.

Captain A has a good "beastmen" 40k chaos daemon army, if you want to see an example.

If its daemons I have zero daemons and I don't have time unfortunately to go heavily on conversions. I do really appreciate the idea. I'm sure captain A has an awesome army and if all else fails I'll check it out and see what I can do. But really I'd love to trade it and get another person into AoS to enjoy other systems