FFG Store Championships Xwing and Armada

Hello. I saw that the FFG store championships signups are live. I talked to Nate and he is going to get the info this week. He has to commit by oct 16th for a tourny in the 1st quarter of 2016. 

So I personally want to see if we can get enough Star Wars Armada players to get a tourny. Not knowing the minimums, I am hoping we could do 10-12 players locally?

So I am proposing that I can help to run the Star Wars Xwing event if we can find someone to run the Star Wars Armada event. I only want to play in the Armada event.  Anyone willing to assist in the Armada event? 

Once I get more details Ill post them, dates, numbers, ect. I do know that the top 32 get a unique art card for each. 

Should be fun.

Any other games on the list that get played enough locally?

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2015/10/2/announcing-2016-store-championships/

Hello there,

I don't play the game, but if "... find someone to run the Star Wars Armada event." means that I can just organize it and keep it on a timetable, etc. I'd be happy to help out in order to assist the local gaming scene.

Obviously scheduling would have to work but wanted to say that I'd help so folks could play.

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Hello there,

I don't play the game, but if "... find someone to run the Star Wars Armada event." means that I can just organize it and keep it on a timetable, etc. I'd be happy to help out in order to assist the local gaming scene.

Obviously scheduling would have to work but wanted to say that I'd help so folks could play.

Stay safe,

don

Yeah really just need someone to setup the tourny day of and run the matchups. Rules clarifications can be crowd sourced if needed. Should be strait forward. Thanks and we should know more about scheduling after Nate gets back to me so it should work, we have a 3 month window.

Glad to hear we're doing both of these, I'd gladly participate in both. Once we get settled, I can put posts up on the FFG boards. I know we can fill out the X-wing event, but I'm not sure about Armada. I only know of 5 or 6 players (myself included). I bet we could draw a few from Seattle or Vancouver though and let out-of-towners kick us around for a few hours.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.