First escalation league night for KoW, Tuesday Nov 3rd

Don't Panic

Come on down for game night at WOW and bring those square bases back to life!  If you cannot make it, simply post here and try to arrange with someone for a game! 

~DP

everyone, so i cant make it tonight and my backup runner(peanut) cant as well both due to family reasons so i think we are going to push it back a week.  if people do get games in this week i will count it though/painted models as bonus points so send me a pm if you can!  savion, i definitely would love to get ya into this game.  its actually quite easy i think to pick up.  so we are going to push the first night to nov 10th.  sorry for the inconvenience guys!  ill re-post for the change in time... seems like most of us couldnt make it this week anyways!

DP

everyone, so i cant make it tonight and my backup runner(peanut) cant as well both due to family reasons so i think we are going to push it back a week.  if people do get games in this week i will count it though/painted models as bonus points so send me a pm if you can!  savion, i definitely would love to get ya into this game.  its actually quite easy i think to pick up.  so we are going to push the first night to nov 10th.  sorry for the inconvenience guys!  ill re-post for the change in time... seems like most of us couldnt make it this week anyways!

DP

Sounds good. I got the digital version of the rulebook and I have barely started going through it. The first thing i realized is my daemons are on the wrong base size and I need to make a bunch of movement trays as none of the ones I have are the correct size.

Sounds good. I got the digital version of the rulebook and I have barely started going through it. The first thing i realized is my daemons are on the wrong base size and I need to make a bunch of movement trays as none of the ones I have are the correct size.

I wouldn't worry about base sizes at this point,just make some movement "plates" out of cardstock that is cut to the proper size,maybe add a direction arrow on the front of it,then place some of the models that represent the formation on it.I made a bunch of these up so I could test the game at home with my kids and it works fine.I intend to do this for testing out different sizes of units before I build a full on diorama on plasticard or another permanent base material.

After all,the game is really just different size movement trays with a front facing and varying stats all fighting it out:)

• Like 1