AoS game night

Threejacks

January 2nd at Guardian Games 5:00-9:00 pm

I should have 2 tables in the General game area,I can try and get a reservation in the Sip if I know others are going to make it.If not there seemed to be at least one table available in the Sip for the event duration a couple weeks ago.

We will be using this comp to build armies with-

8-10 War Scrolls Army

80 wound army cap

1-3 Heroes

0-3 Wizards

0-3 Monsters

0-1 Named Warscrolls (aka, special characters)

Models must be of the same faction (Order/Chaos/Death/Destruction).

During the game, summoned/reinforcement units may not be gained if they exceed the above limits (excess models are consider slain on arrival, which may cause battleshock tests or trigger abilities, ect.).

Warscroll Terrain is exempt from the above requirements, and are placed normally as per random terrain (swapping warscrolls for terrain features in a 2'x2' section as rolled)

Ill have Battleplans from the first sourcebook to play.We will be setting a limit on game time to 1.5 hrs to see how that works out and possibly get 2 games in.

So are you guys not allowing Warmachines or just counting them as units?

Didn't notice that,lol

Yeah WM`s should be 0-3 as well:)

Basically its your first comp,but I want to try to lower the wound total and see if that cuts down a bit on game time.Also allowing the Hero/Wizard keywords to be separated along with the summonining cap hopefully works to be a trade off of some sort.