Age of Sigmar at OFCC 2016

I know theres a few of us that would like to have something going on for this years convention.Steel Angel and I are talking about doing a map campaign of sorts,but we could also do a smallish multiround tournament of sorts using some Battleplans and possibly SDK point cap for starting collection sizes.

Im not privy to how the poll feature works on the forums here,so if you are interested in attending something for the game please post here what that is and maybe,if we get enough interested people we can come up with a one day or possibly larger event:)

I have been toying around with the idea of coming to OFCC this year. I would like to play some 40k but playing some AoS would be cool too, if I can get an army together.

Yeah,its still up in the air for me as well.I may do some 40k but not sure if I'm interested in doing the 2 day team thing again.

I would really like to do some AoS though,maybe something like a day of each...if that was possible.

Need to see how its going to pan out I guess.