know of FoW events in Vanvouver, WA?

barca

Dice Age last I checked does not have a following that plays Flames of War.  The owner referred me to one guy, who just moved here from South Carolina, but he sold his armies before he moved out and seemed uninterested in playing again.  I know of 3 other players in the Vancouver area, but they don't play flames of war, they play with their own heavily modified rules set that changes flames of war in to a simultaneous game instead of You-go-I-go.

• 2 weeks later...

I have now moved east of Woodland so I would support a game at Dice Age Games if someone is interested.

- Daniel

Daniel,

I live in Vancouver not too far from dice age. It would be easy for me to play a game there any time you are available. I'm a little occupied right now as my wife is currently in the hospital in labor delivering or first baby, but after a couple weeks I should be ready to go!

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel,

I live in Vancouver not too far from dice age. It would be easy for me to play a game there any time you are available. I'm a little occupied right now as my wife is currently in the hospital in labor delivering or first baby, but after a couple weeks I should be ready to go!

Well congrats! Let me know, I will be focused on the Raiders tournament over the next couple months myself. 

- Daniel