A stroll down memory lane...

http://www.bugmansbrewery.com/topic/3469-seattle-gt/

Game One: 

My opponent was Nathan Fluger, a nice guy, but HE told ME I would lose playing Dwarves against his army. He said I would destroy him if I played Vampire Counts. He was right. He crushed ME. He played a Clan Skyre Shooty Army of Death and it worked very well for him. 

Fluger�s List: 
Warlord: Warplock Pistol, Heavy Armour, Weeping blade, Enchanted Shield, Warpstone Amulet 
Warlock Engineer. L1, Supercharged WP Accumulator, Upgraded Warp-Energy Condenser; Warp Blades, Warplock pistol. extra Warpstone Token. 
Warlock #2. L1. Supercharged WP Accumulator, Upgraded Warp-Energy Condenser, Warp Blades, Storm Daemon. 
Warlock #3. L1. Supercharged WP Accumulator, Upgraded Warp-Energy Condenser, Warp Blades, Death Globes 

29 Clanrats, light armour, shield, spear, full command,and Warpfire Thrower. 
28 Clanrats, light armour, shield, spear, full command,and ratling gun. 
28 Clanrats, light armour, shield, spear, full command,and ratling gun. 

30 Skaven Slaves 
30 Skaven Slaves 

5 Poison Wind Globadiers 
5 Poison Wind Globadiers 
5 Poison Wind Globadiers 

5 Warplock Jezzails 
5 Warplock Jezzails 

Warp Lightning Cannon 
Warp Lightning Cannon 

My General, his full block of Warriors, 4 Miners, and the Dragon Slayers survived to live another Day. My only highlights were killing two of this three warlocks in combat and having my Gyrocopter crash into a unit of Skaven Slaves killing 19! 

Overall, I had a good time. Nathan is an excellent Sport and applauded all of my successes, but after my drubbing I wished HE would be crushed a few times during the tourney. 

That was the game that introduced me to Raindog and Ordo Fanaticus.  At the same tournament, my buddy Justin played against Blustrom as well.  

That was nearly 12 years ago.  Crazy.

• Like 9

I still remember it well.  The Gyrocopter crashed into my slaves and blew up a ton.  

Sadly that Dim Sum place closed down a few years later.  

I miss that old Warhammer crew from Game Wizard.  Lars, Swoop, Dave, Owen (though, I saw him at OFCC last year playing Infinity!), Star, John, Zach...man...good times.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...