Courier service available.

Duckman

Since I thought of it when I was looking at a Rogue Trading thread, I figure I will actually announce it...

Gamestorm is in Vancouver March 17-20.  I will be driving from Seattle (actually just outside Woodinville) to Vancouver with space in the car if people want me to courier stuff down.  Rates are negotiable and cheap (e.g. a bottle of Lefthand Milk Stout or a coffee when I meet you to get the item to deliver).  Recipient probably needs to plan to meet me at the venue, Vancouver Hilton at 301 W, 6th.  I do *not* want to get into handling cash so please plan accordingly.

PM me if you need something delivered.

• Like 3

Since I thought of it when I was looking at a Rogue Trading thread, I figure I will actually announce it...

Gamestorm is in Vancouver March 17-20.  I will be driving from Seattle (actually just outside Woodinville) to Vancouver with space in the car if people want me to courier stuff down.  Rates are negotiable and cheap (e.g. a bottle of Lefthand Milk Stout or a coffee when I meet you to get the item to deliver).  Recipient probably needs to plan to meet me at the venue, Vancouver Hilton at 301 W, 6th.  I do *not* want to get into handling cash so please plan accordingly.

PM me if you need something delivered.

love this!  people should do this shoutout more often :) 

• Like 1