OFCC 2016 Infinity Events

George

honestly, ive just by passed the army lists part.  its hard enough getting people to accept the email invitation when you enter their PINs(which you cant start the process at all), let alone getting them to put up lists on the site.  you also dont NEED the lists to submit I found out as I've never needed them before.  If you check the lists beforehand you know they are legal so it doesnt really seem to matter which one they used for each game imo so that was a part ive skipped over  :rolleyes:  

wait... didnt you keep the lists anyways?  i know i gave you 2 copies right?  anyways i think mine is posted in the blog of mine too.

I'm betting with 16 people it will be difficult to get them to all accept the invitations.  I had that difficulty with the event at Guardian.  Just ended up sending my excel sheet to Juan(Hell Lois) with my apologies haha.  

Well, I'm happy to post mine. Army 6 codes:

KwBgTAPgzCIQMgSwM4BcAEBGCA2ApACwFR6Y5gF4CE

KwBgTAPgzCIQMgSwM4BcAEkBsBSALHlDgIxZh44CEuBRpYIVNhJZxT

::edit:: seems like these codes don't actually do anything. Yay Army 6! Regardless, I am happy to post my lists whenever or wherever.