Post your lists!

Threejacks

Ill be posting my current lists that I'm working on here and encourage others to do so as well,so we can compare and be more intune when it comes to game sessions:)

Be sure and show any comp totals that each one has to make comparisons easier,,they can always be adjusted on the fly though.Also please include any fluff you have worked up:)

First one up is my current Bloodbound army;

I'm running a Bloodmarked Warband formation out of the Everchosen book.Its base composition is a Mortal Khorne Hero and 8 Mortal Khorne units.

Warband Abilities-

Brand of the Blood God-Units with model numbers in multiples of 8 when they are set up can re-roll wound rolls of 1 for the games duration.

Blood Rage-If any Hero from the Warband slays and enemy model in the combat phase then all other units from the warband within 16" can add 1 to their attacks for their melee weapons for the remainder of that combat phase.

Raised to Greatness-If a Hero from this warband is slain,pick another model in the warband that is not a Hero,that model adds 1 to its attacks of all of its melee weapons,becomes a hero and is treated as a separate unit for the rest of the game.

Hero/General-Mighty Lord of Khorne

Unit 1-Bloodsecrator

Unit 2-Slaughter Priest

Unit 3-Valkia the Bloody

Unit 4-Blood Warriors x8

Unit 5-Blood Reavers x16

Unit 6-Skullreapers x5

Unit 7-Scyla Anfingrimm

Unit 8-Khorgarath

Model count-35

Heros/Monsters-6

Wounds-89

SDK points-1224

Azyr Compostion-34(est as formation cost not listed)

This group is intended to possibly run with Archaon and his Overlords of Chaos warband for a large game,but also runs great on its own.

More to come!

This is my main Order list at the moment since Ive yet to get started on my Seraphon.I can scale this force rather easily to meet other players too.

Stormcast Celestial Vindicators,Wardens of the Realmgate Battalion-

Battalion abilities-

Guardians of the Gate,the Realmgate is set up when the Lord Castellant is deployed.

Summon Reinforcements,roll a dice in your hero phase if the Lord Castellant is within 6" of the Realmgate.On a 4+ you can place a Stormcast Eternal unit(Either a new unit or one that has been slain) within 6" of the Realmgate and more than 3" from any enemy unit.

Celestial Barrier,Reroll failed save rolls for units from this battalion that are within 6" of the battalion`s Protectors.

Led by Lord Castellant Kanlaus who has been reforged since his recent death at hands of Tzeench demons while battling in Ephryx`s eldritch fortress to recover Ghal Maraz.Hes joined by his Gryph-hound Astra.

Additional forces-

5 Protectors w/1 Starsoul mace and prime

5 Liberators w/Hammer and Shield and prime

4 Liberators w/dual hammers

1 Liberator Prime w/Grandhammer

1-Realmgate

Celestant Prime

Joining the Stormcast are volunteer forces from the Azyrhiem Guards.

Bretonnian Paladin

Bretonnian Damsel of the Lady on steed

Bretonnian Trebuchet

Bretonnian Peasant Bowmen x10 w/full command/Stakes/Braziers and Relic

Bretonnian Men at Arms x10 w/full command/Relic

Bretonnain Pegusus knights x3 w/command

The Bretonnian force can vary with sometimes Knights of the Realm instead of Pegusus knights and theres is even a chance the legendary Green Knight even makes an appearance.

Model count-57

Heros/Monsters-4

WarMachine-1

Wounds-104

SDK points-1586

Azyr Compostion-34(est

Don't really have a set list yet since everyone seems to use different systems now. But what I want to roll is a battalion from Balance of Power.

Arngard's Berserker Fyrd:

1× Grimwrath Berserker

1× Battlesmith

3× Vulkite Berserker units

Spirit of Grimnir: Once during battle, at the start of a combat phase, the Grimwrath heals all wounds and for the remainder of the combat phase his weapon does 3 dmg instead of doing dmg.

Inspiring Lord of Destruction: if the Grimwrath inflicts 6 or more wounds in a combat phase all units from the battalion within 7" of him add 1 to the attacks of any weapon they use.

That's the main body. I would boost the force with:

Heroes:

Runefather on Magmadroth

Runeson on Magmadroth

Runesmiter

Runemaster

Units:

2×Auric Hearthguard (or one unit of 10)

2×Hearthguard Berserker (or one unit of 10)

That's the entire collection. Comes out total to 2004 SDK, 104 SCGT, no idea about azyr.

To trim it is would drop the Runemaster first then maybe the Runeson then maybe some models from individual units. In assembly process for all of that right now

• Like 1

I dont have any battalions yet but heres what I do have. I wanted a story behind my army but nothings really been written about Aaaaelfs yet so I just made something up. Imagine a host of Wood Elves and High Elves, together, seemingly the last of their race, lost in the sundered world, wandering the realms in hopeful search of the Everqueen.

Alarielle's Hopeful

Main Force:

Command:

Araloth

Glade Lord (Bow of Loren & Starlight Great Blade)

Units:

1 Glade Guard (11)

1 Waywatchers (8)

2 Phoenix Guard (5 each)

1 Sisters of the Thorn (5)

1 Dragon Princes of Caledor

SDK 1122

SCGT 63

Azyr 26

Additional for larger games:

Glade Captain BSB

1 Warhawk Rider (1)

1 High Elf Bolt Thrower (3)

Total:

SDK 1315

SCGT 79

Azyr 32

• Like 1

The Pestilent Clawpack

Pestilent Clawpack Warscroll Battalion

Lord Skrolk

Plague Priest

Plague Furnace

Verminlord Corruptor

20x Plague Monks-Fetid blades, Icon Pestilence, Bale chimes

20x Plague Monks-Fetid blades, Icon Pestilence, Bale Chimes

15x Plague Monks-Fetid blade/Woe Staves, Contagion Banner, Bale Chimes

2x Poison Wind Mortar

1x Plague Claw Catapult

4x Heroes, 6xUnits, 1x Warmachine - 111 wounds.

SDK=1493pts; Azyr=50pts; SCGT=70

• Like 1

The rat assembly line has begun. I think I'm just going to build 60 Plague Monks instead of the 55 listed above. I also need to decide which Nurgle units will complement the force for some combined Pestilent fun!

I noticed that the Clan Pestilens has the Nurgle keyword...what kind of synergies to they have with Nurgle?

There are lots of things that say, ' doesn't effect nurgle units, or heals nurgle units' so quite a few options.

I'm slowly building up the fyreslayers and a crap ton of dryads...so many dryads. At least the kits are fairly easy. Except the treelord...that thing is a nightmare lol

• Like 1

I got bogged down with drills this last weekend but work has resumed on the rat horde. First 20 rats assembled. Hoping to get the 2nd and 3rd rat pack built by the end of the coming weekend. Yes, im very meticulous on how I build my figs! I'm going to hold for the moment on Nurgle allies since I just ordered the Virulent Horde! As soon as I sort through the rat mess then I will start working on the allies.

• Like 1

I have a unit of hearthguard berzerkers and a runemaster built up.

The Runemaster model is...strange. he is beardless. The only model from the range that's beardless. I did some research and there is a wild theory that the Runemasters are chaos dwarfs that essentially converted religions. A wild theory. The battletome doesn't say anything about the lack of beard so who knows why.