Skaven Incoming? Or Orruks?

pretre

via anonymous sources on Faeit 212
This Week.
Start Collecting Skeleton Horde- 10 Skeleton Warriors, 5 Black Knights/Hexwraiths, and 1 Morghast of Nagash £50 €65

Start Collecting Skaven Pestilent £50 €65
Battletome: Skaven Pestilent £20 €28
The Virulent Horde  £105 €140
Realmgate Wars: Warbeast
Legends of Sigmar

PENDING Orc Rumors - Feb 2016
Re: AoS - Upcoming releases

From what I've been told about Marchs O&G releases, we'll see a big monster, an infantry unit, a cavalry unit, and several clampack characters. Plus the obvious book of course.

Eh, just got word that my first batch of O&G information was off a month. Sorry everybody, it will be April, not March. It seems like some Skaven repacks, more Stormcasts and something Khorne is coming during March.

I'm a total sucker for all the Battletombs,they all have been great reads and very much worth the money in game terms with the painting schemes,added battleplans and warscrolls/battalions.

Looks like ill have to get this one too,not sure how far ill go with building an army right now for them.Nathanvoodo and GamerGeek pretty much have the "Filth" armies covered.Plus I've already got like 6 armies going.

but a little more filth laying around couldn't hurt I suppose...

via anonymous sources on Faeit 212

This Week.

Start Collecting Skeleton Horde- 10 Skeleton Warriors, 5 Black Knights/Hexwraiths, and 1 Morghast of Nagash £50 €65

Start Collecting Skaven Pestilent £50 €65

Battletome: Skaven Pestilent £20 €28

The Virulent Horde  £105 €140

Realmgate Wars: Warbeast

Legends of Sigmar

The pic of the Skeleton Horde shows a Mortarch and not a Morghasts( the scource screwed that up,not you Pretre,heh)actually if it was a Morghast that would be odd as the regular box of them comes with two and the parts to both are spread across 3 sprues(Helped my son build his around Christmas).

I was just looking into picking up a Mortarch kit to build a Neferata and since the model itself sells for 80.00 Ill gladly pay another 5 bucks to get 10 more skellies and 5 more Hexwraiths:)

• Like 1