Skaven Incoming? Or Orruks?

pretre

That Warbeast hardback is one I'm planning to get:)

As for the bundles that went on preorder today,the Skaven bundle with Battletomb is an exceptional deal!

If anyone is looking to start AoS and finds Skaven to be interesting,that bundle is very viable in its boxed form.Im very tempted to pick it up but I'm kinda saving for the Orruks,heh.

Most buffs like this are for one unit not all units. We already have ways to affect the to hit rolls and given the fact that Skaven units will be large that will be a large amount of dice. I think it's a good ability. Where did you find it posted? I'm looking for some of the others.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone !! From @darnok on warseer !

Some kind of late Easter Egg here... According to one of my sources, the former Orcs & Goblins will get their "AoS-ification" at the end of April. The first release is set for 30th of April, with advance orders up on the 23. In no particular order, there will be: a monster kit, a new unit of cavalry, a new unit of infantry, plus some clampack characters. Apart from the characters (no details here) the other new kits are about Ironjaws (former Black Orcs).

• Like 1