New point system with existing Battleplans

So far from what ive seen,I dont see any reason why the point system wont work just fine with all the book Battleplans that have been released thus far.Barring a few of the real strange ones like the "kill the monster" BP were one player only has a monster,heh.

Listening to Baddice Podcast,he goes into a bit about the 6 new scenarios,they seem like fun and all but I would still like to think that the narrative BP`s will still see play time as there are some that are real fun.

I just dont want to see the game become reduced to just 6 scenarios(or event comped versions or them) with tons of fluff content BP`s wasted...Perhaps events should consider a last round narrative BP or something.

There are also a few that call for unequal forces in other regards, but yeah, I figure they should mostly be fairly easy to adapt to Points. The ones I really see as problematic for events are the ones that need unusual Table layouts. But those are in the minority, so there should still be plenty of options for variety.

• Like 1