Games on saturday

derek

Hey guys just as an fyi dice age will hsve games of age of sigmar going this weekend. Roy will also moat likely have copies of the generals handbook for sale so if yiu hsvent pre ordered or anything feel free to swing by doors open at noon and he goes till 11pm. Hoping to see some of you guys at the store to get some games in

Hey guys just as an fyi dice age will hsve games of age of sigmar going this weekend. Roy will also moat likely have copies of the generals handbook for sale so if yiu hsvent pre ordered or anything feel free to swing by doors open at noon and he goes till 11pm. Hoping to see some of you guys at the store to get some games in

What time you planning on being there?..I may pop over the river with my 1k of Death if it looks like ill get a game:)

Im gonna do my best to shoot for 3 or 4 at the latest. I work out in the dalles but my shop is based out of clakamas. Theres gonna be a good showing tomorrow i believe. The current plan unless its changed is 75 wounds 1 monster 1 hero 1 warmachine.

• Like 1