Alarielle the Everqueen

At 2k,most builds are going to want at least a couple of signature monsters or named units,her price tag is reasonable at 620.However many army subfactions can work quite well just by themselves.In this case you may find that Seraphon may actually be able to provide more cost effective benifits with a Lizardmen army.

I kinda have similar issues with my Death army,,which was built up during 8th edition End Times.I now have several units spread over all the subfactions,pretty much forcing me to mix and match.Were is GWs only updated release for Death and AoS so far is the Flesh Eaters which I have plenty of models for,just not much desire as yet to specialize into.

It remains to be seen how well some of these subfactions will do as a main/primary force choice in competative play.Just guessing from what ive seen and how the game has developed recently,I would say the more recent army releases are going to be able to hold thier own in competative play.

I am loving AoS, but I am all about hobby first. AoS is a perfect game for my love of buying models. I can buy models all over the game to put into armies that can actually be played along side each other. I love the Alarielle model and the fact that she is a life goddess and I have always felt that Lizardmen were best fit for life. So I could actually fit her in with my fluff and my paint schemes which is the most important to me.

• Like 3

I am loving AoS, but I am all about hobby first. AoS is a perfect game for my love of buying models. I can buy models all over the e game to put into armies that can actually be played along side each other. I love the Alarielle model and the fact that she is a life goddess and I have always felt that Lizardmen were best fit for life. So I could actually fit her in with my fluff and my ain't schemes which is the most important to me.

You could develop your own fluff and back story about how a Slann taught Alarielle how to summon the Seraphon from the stars.  

• Like 1